The Applicants are requested to upload the scanned copies of requested documents in the prescribed format and size while filling and submission of the Common Application Form (CAF).
For Underground / Overground Infrastructure (whichever applicable)
- The NOC from the property owner for the installation, laying and/ or maintenance of the telegraph infrastructure. (File format: PDF)
- No objection Certificate / Consent letter from building owner/ entities having rooftop rights in case of a roof-based tower or from the landowner in case of a ground-based tower (if applicable)
- Attested copy of the Ownership Document- of the building/site. (File format: PDF)
- Attested copy of Lease Agreement Deed/Consent Agreement Deed, signed by the applicant and the owner of the site/building (File format: PDF)
- Copy of the structural strength certificate for the building and tower/ post obtained from any authorized structural engineer and/or from a recognized institute or structural engineer registered or any authorized agencies from time to time by the State Government (File format: PDF)
- Route Plan and Location map from any publicly available sources (scale 1:1000) showing the site with its latitude- longitude. (File format: PDF)
- The detailed technical design and drawings of the tower/ post or other above-ground including the specification of foundation Height of the tower along with its elevation and capacity of tower or antenna prescribed by DoT
- Copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Fire Safety Department of the state government in case of high-rise buildings where fire clearance is mandatory
- Undertaking (original) to take care of any loss or injury due to accident caused by the tower (including a declaration to the effect that the applicant shall take special precaution for fire safety and lighting and he shall be solely responsible for any civil or criminal case arising therefrom).
- The copy of clearance from the State Environment and Forest Department, if applicable
- Acknowledgement receipt issued by TERM cell on the basis of self-certificate submitted by license in respect of mobile/ Base Transceiver Station (BTS) establishing/ certifying that all general public areas around the tower shall be within safe Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR) exposure limit as per peak measurement after the antennas start radiating (Not Mandatory)
- An undertaking on the specific measures proposed to be taken to ensure public safety during the execution and restoration of the work