- Any Telecom infrastructure or services provider duly registered with the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India, is eligible for registration.
- Any Telecom Infrastructure Provider duly authorized by a licensee to lay the communication and connectivity infrastructure, is eligible for registration.
- You must fill all the fields with * beside them, as they are mandatory fields.
- Fill all the required information for registration and click on the “Register” button. You will get an OTP on your specified mobile number and on your e-mail id. Enter received OTPs and proceed.
- Password must contain, at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, 1 numeric character and 1 special character. Password should not be less than 8 characters and should not exceed 16 characters.